Our Tactical Knife Buyers Guide contains the 50 Best Selling Tactical Pocket Knives on the market today. Use this tactical knife buyers guide to compare the product details, knife specs and satisfied customer ratings of each blade to help you decide which is the best tactical knife for you to buy.
If you haven’t already, click this link and be sure to read our full comprehensive tactical knife guide.
Included in the tactical knife buyers guide chart below, there are 8 columns:
- Knife Brand and Name/Model – (click to view more details or to purchase the knife)
- Knife Picture – Picture of knife.
- Overall Length – Combined blade and handle length in inches.
- Weight – The knife weight in ounces.
- Blade Length – The knife blade length in inches.
- Blade Material – The type of metal used in the knife blade.
- Rating – The average user rating on Amazon.com. This can be very helpful in deciding if people are satisfied with their purchase.
- Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com. These change frequently based on availability, special promotions, and more. But generally speaking this should give you an idea:
- $ = under $40
- $$ = $40 to $100
- $$$ = $100 to $200
- $$$$ = $200+
- Blade Style – The type or shape of point the tip of the knife has.
*Click on any of the columns in the knife chart below to arrange the data to help make your buying decision easier. Click on the knife name or picture to view more details and to purchase!